The only way to see the beautiful desert of the United Arab Emirates is by going on a safari. It is one of the most popular activities for tourists visiting the country, and for good reason. The Dubai Desert Safari offers visitors the chance to explore the flora and fauna of the country’s vast desert.
If you are interested in seeing the desert from a different angle, this is the perfect safari for you. This article will give you an overview of the Dubai Desert Safari so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
What Is The Dubai Desert Safari?
The dubai desert safari is a trip that takes you through the desert in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The safari tour begins at 7:30 am and lasts for about 4 hours. You can either ride on an open-top jeep or be driven around by a 4×4 vehicle. The safari will take you to some of the most popular attractions in the city.
How To Go On The Dubai Desert Safari
- The safari starts in the morning and lasts until nightfall.
- There are many different routes that you can take through the desert, so there is no set path.
- You will explore a wide variety of landscapes, from dunes to date plantations to oasis.
- The safari is about an hour away from Dubai and you will be taken care of by a professional driver who can explain everything you see along the way.
The Highlights Of A Dubai Desert Safari
There are a few main highlights of the Dubai Desert Safari. They include:
- A visit to the Bedouin Camp, which is set up in a traditional Arab style with tents and traditional cuisine.
- A camel ride to the Bedouin Camp, which can be arranged by your tour guide.
- An opportunity to see some of the most unique wildlife in the world. The desert is home to various types of mammals that you won’t find anywhere else on earth such as gazelles, oryx, and sand cats.
- The chance to ride on an ATV through the desert landscape outside of town.
- An overnight stay at one of two five-star hotels that offer views of either dunes or ‘sabkha’ – an area where you find large pools of salty water that draw birds from afar
The Things To Remember When You Are On The Dubai Desert Safari
Planning a safari can be difficult, and it’s important to take into account all of the different aspects. This is why we have put together this guide to provide you with all of the information you need to know about safaris in Dubai.
- You can contact the Dubai Desert Safari via email ([email protected]). They will then be able to help you plan your trip.
- You will be taken on a tour of the desert in a 4×4 vehicle for two hours, exploring two different areas.
- The tour includes an expert guide who will share facts about the flora and fauna of the desert region and point out any wildlife that may come into view.
- You should bring water as there are no facilities en route.